Manage episode 289777110 series 2798122
Bridget and Sydney are joined by Jessica Graaf to discuss discrimination against pit bulls, rescuing dogs from dogfighting rings, foster-based rescues versus facility-based rescues, and much more.
- Breed-specific legislation
- Dogfighting rings in the South
- What to do if picking up a stray dog
- CUDDLY's collaboration with the Philly Bully team
- The Shelterluv tool for file organization
- Boundaries and self-care in rescue
- A shoutout to Zoe's House Rescue
- And other topics...
Rescue Crush: https://www.zoeshouserescue.com/
Want to connect with us? Follow us on social media!