Manage episode 336761215 series 3278991
Danielle Gardner is a business mentor, tiny course creator, and author of Quiet Marketing. Her work with clients is centered around taking a calm, minimal approach to business and online visibility, that is especially suited to Highly Sensitive solopreneurs. I first came across Danielle's work about a year and a half ago. Ever since, I've been captivated by the powerful signature presence of hers that combines a heart-based, non-hustle approach to marketing with a quiet and dignified presence in the online space.
In this episode, I speak with Danielle on the art of giving yourself breathing space as an entrepreneur and what that looks like, away from the noise and grind of mainstream marketing approaches.
1. Why is breathing space important for business owners?
2. How do you make space for yourself in a fast-paced digital environment?
3. Is there a personal experience that led you to understand the need for this breathing space?
4. What about solopreneurs who don't have virtual assistants? How can they battle the feeling of overwhelm while giving themselves space to breathe?
5. Easy to implement, concise advice that helps you create new results in your business with less effort - Dani's principle behind a Tiny Course.
Dani's book: https://www.danigardner.com/quiet-marketing-book
Danielle’s latest articles, online events and trainings are at:
🌿🌿🌿For more about your host, Shailaja Vishwanath, check out my website: https://shailajav.com/https://anchor.fm/shailajav/message