Manage episode 347690663 series 3375466
In this episode of The MyndStories Podcast, Ankit Narasimhan talks to Karthik Raghavendran, who is the Co-Founder and CEO of a neurotechnology startup called Neurostellar. The episode talks about Neurostellar’s vision of using brain-computer interfaces to track and improve individual well-being and the role of technology in the field of mental health.
- The problems in the mental health space that Neurostellar is trying to solve.
- Karthik’s inspiration behind starting Neurostellar.
- Limitations in the existing therapy modalities for which Neurostellar’s technology can help.
- How he deals with the hesitancy of people buying into the effectiveness of the technology.
- His advice to anyone who wants to embark on their own entrepreneurship journey.
- Current scenario of mental health tech startups in India.
- Neurostellar’s vision over the next few years.
Karthik Raghavendran is passionate about neurotechnology and brain-computer interfaces. He believes Neurostellar’s technology can craft the future of individual well-being and mental health. He is also the co-founder and chapter lead of NeuroTechX India, which is a non-profit organization whose mission is to facilitate the advancement of neurotechnology by providing key resources and learning opportunities.
Connect with Karthik
How do you think technology can contribute to mental health? Write in and tell us your story - email@example.com
Enjoying our podcasts? Listen to more episodes on Spotify, Gaana, and other platforms of your choice!
Visit www.myndstories.com for all the guidance you need on your mental health journey.
*Disclaimer - The content in this podcast is only for educational purposes. It cannot be considered as individual therapy advice or counseling and is not to be taken as medical or mental health advice.