//Chris Barrow - More than a Barrow Boy, E67
Manage episode 348201583 series 2122820
This week in the Dentology Podcast Andy and Chris talk to Chris Barrow, consultant and business coach to the dental profession for more than 24 years, and principal of the Extreme Business Academy. A leading authority on the business of dentistry, Chris regularly contributes to the dental press, social media and online and has co-authored books and published a series of e-books on the business of dentistry.
In this podcast episode, Chris talks about his background, growing up, his early career days in the corporate sector and his decision to re-train as a business coach. Having undertaken a variety of roles over the years, Chris explains what drew him towards the dental sector and how he’s seen the sector change and evolve over the past 20+ years.
A great episode!
- Recent cycling accident: did you enjoy or get frustrated by this enforced period of rest?
- Back to the beginning…what were you like as a kid?
- Career change from working in the corporate sector to training as a business coach
- Why the dental sector?
- How have you seen the sector change over the past 24 years?
- Extreme Business Academy
- How do you find time to relax away from all the work activities?
- Lessons learnt from appearing on “The Island with Bear Grylls”?