Melanie Persson, Author Of ‘The Very Hungry Coeliac’ | "A Love Letter To The Food I Thought I Couldn't Have"
Manage episode 375403881 series 3008837
A Gluten Free Podcast
My guest on today’s episode is former Masterchef Australia contestant & author of the new cookbook ‘The Very Hungry Coeliac’, Melanie Persson. We’ll talk about Mel’s recent gluten free travels in Japan, the details of her new cookbook & some tips for making gluten free food on a budget.
What we’ll talk about:
* Mel’s recent travels to Japan and some gluten free tips for travelling with coeliac disease in general
* Inspiration for making the new cookbook, The Very Hungry Coeliac
* Details of recipes in the cookbook
* Redefining what food can be made gluten free
* Tips for making gluten free food on a budget
You can find me on Instagram @a.gffamily or send an email to email@example.com
You can also find me writing a regular column for The Australian Coeliac magazine under the title A Gluten Free Family released quarterly for Coeliac Australia members.
The content on this podcast is not a substitution for professional medical advice. It is the opinion and experience of the show host or guests. Please seek professional medical advice from a medically qualified professional before making any decisions about your health or diet.