Manage episode 339048093 series 1416424
244 Prepping to Pass your FAA Flight Physical – Dr. Dylan Caldwell + GA News
Your Cirrus Specialist. Call me if you’re thinking of buying a new Cirrus SR20 or SR22. Call 1-650-967-2500 for Cirrus purchase and training assistance, or to take my online seminar: So You Want to Fly or Buy a Cirrus.
Send us an email
If you have a question you’d like answered on the show, let listeners hear you ask the question, by recording your listener question using your phone.
Summary 244 Max talks with AME Dr. Dylan Caldwell about Dos and Don’t pilots should follow when preparing for an FAA flight physical. Pilot’s should avoid drinking coffee, Red Bull or energy drinks before their physical, as these increase blood pressure. Pilots also shouldn’t exercise right before the exam. Get plenty of sleep the night before, and drink water ahead of time.
- Laser incidents reported by U.S. pilots hit record in 2021
- Pilot survives after small plane crash in Florida
- Plane flips after passenger inadvertently applies brakes
- New student freezes on controls
- Autopilot refuses to disengage
- Diamond DA42 Twin Star accident
- Harbour Air Makes First Point-to-Point Flight with Electric Beaver
- Melting Swiss Glacier Reveals Plane Crash Site
- Another “first flight by new owner” fatality
- Air Force To Use Augmented Reality Helmets For Training
- Australia Offers VFR Pilots ADS-B Avionics Subsidy
- Warrenton, CA pilot charged after flying at low altitude
Max’s Books – Order online or call 800-247-6553 to order. Max Trescott’s G3000 and G5000 Glass Cockpit HandbookMax Trescott’s G1000 & Perspective Glass Cockpit Handbook If you love the show and want more, visit my Patreon page to see fun videos, breaking news, and other posts in the Posts section. And if you decide to make a small donation each month, you can get some goodies!
So You Want To Learn to Fly or Buy a Cirrus seminars Online Version of the Seminar Coming Soon – Register for Notification
Check out our recommended ADS-B receivers, and order one for yourself. Yes, we’ll make a couple of dollars if you do.
Check out Max’s Online Courses: G1000 VFR, G1000 IFR, and Flying WAAS & GPS Approaches. Find them all at: https://www.pilotlearning.com/
Max Trescott is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com.