Manage episode 302010813 series 2834460
So you've heard you need to be debt-free and save? That's all well and good, but is it practical to pay off debt while saving money? Which debts should I pay first?
Saving money is difficult when you have debts to pay. People often become overwhelmed attempting to save and pay off debts with a limited budget.
There is no right or wrong way to pay off debt or save money. It all depends on your circumstances. It depends on what keeps you up at night. Is it the debt or the lack of savings that keeps you up?
I believe you can do both, but the numbers will speak for themselves. What to consider while deciding between paying off debt and saving
- Join the waitlist for the Boss Of My Money Accountability Group
- Stop by the website
- Take my FREE mini-course on How to overcome Budget Perfection.
- Schedule a one to one coaching session to master your budget 1-2-1 Budgeting Masterclass
- Follow Boss Of My Money on Instagram and send your questions or comments via DM.
- Send your questions anonymously to firstname.lastname@example.org.
I was hoping you could go to your favourite podcast platform and make sure you hit SUBSCRIBE so you don’t miss out on any of my money tips.
And, if you enjoyed this episode, please leave me a rating and a review on The Apple podcast and share your favourite episodes with your favourite human beings. Thanks!
Here's how to rate and review on apple podcasts:
- In the Library Tab under Shows, click on the podcast subscription and scroll down to Ratings & Reviews to give it a star rating.
- Click Write a Review, if you wish, then click Send when finished.