Manage episode 302135208 series 2834460
Managing your finances can be difficult. This is one of the reasons why so many individuals never start or quit. You are not alone in feeling overwhelmed by money.
Money issues should be addressed as soon as feasible. If not, it can bring anxiety, stress, disputes, poor financial decisions, sadness, withdrawal and isolation, and shame and guilt. So, if you're worried about your finances, you should handle it right away.
Money issues can be stressful. For many, it is a reality. You may feel overwhelmed by money problems, stressed by debt, and powerless over your finances.
There are many reasons why people become stressed and overwhelmed about their finances: job loss, sickness, loss of income, bad investment choices, poor business performance, relationship breakdown, unexpected expense, theft, fraud...
In this episode, I will be sharing 7 strategies to manage your finances without stress
- Join the waitlist for the Boss Of My Money Accountability Group
- Stop by the website
- Take my FREE mini-course on How to overcome Budget Perfection.
- Schedule a one to one coaching session to master your budget 1-2-1 Budgeting Masterclass
- Follow Boss Of My Money on Instagram and send your questions or comments via DM.
- Send your questions anonymously to email@example.com.
I was hoping you could go to your favourite podcast platform and make sure you hit SUBSCRIBE so you don’t miss out on any of my money tips.
And, if you enjoyed this episode, please leave me a rating and a review on The Apple podcast and share your favourite episodes with your favourite human beings. Thanks!
Here's how to rate and review on apple podcasts:
- In the Library Tab under Shows, click on the podcast subscription and scroll down to Ratings & Reviews to give it a star rating.
- Click Write a Review, if you wish, then click Send when finished.