Manage episode 302006804 series 2834460
I'm frequently asked, "Esther, how did you pay off your debts, become a saver, and buy your house in three years with no financial background or a Great Aunt who passed away and left you thousands of pounds?" The short answer is that I mastered key financial principles and laid a solid foundation for myself. As I always say, personal finance management is a way of life, not a destination. It's now our way of life.
So, to assist even more people, I've decided to teach my exact Financial Success process in my group accountability programme so that more 9-5 professionals like you can have your hard-earned money working as hard for you as you do for it!
In a few weeks, I'll be launching this group, which will be small and intimate. Only about 20 people will most likely be able to attend. Click the link to be added to the interest list and be notified as soon as doors open. Join the waitlist here."
- Join the waitlist for the Boss Of My Money Accountability Group
- Stop by the website
- Take my FREE mini-course on How to overcome Budget Perfection.
- Schedule a one to one coaching session to master your budget 1-2-1 Budgeting Masterclass
- Follow Boss Of My Money on Instagram and send your questions or comments via DM.
- Send your questions anonymously to firstname.lastname@example.org.
I was hoping you could go to your favourite podcast platform and make sure you hit SUBSCRIBE so you don’t miss out on any of my money tips.
And, if you enjoyed this episode, please leave me a rating and a review on The Apple podcast and share your favourite episodes with your favourite human beings. Thanks!
Here's how to rate and review on apple podcasts:
- In the Library Tab under Shows, click on the podcast subscription and scroll down to Ratings & Reviews to give it a star rating.
- Click Write a Review, if you wish, then click Send when finished.