The Drive Thru #27 - Allegedly ”Air Quotes” sponsored by Money Gram! #endquote
Manage episode 345198256 series 2847910
The Drive Thru is our monthly recap where we’ve put together a menu of automotive, motorsport and random car-adjacent news. Tune in for Episode #27 where we celebrate Halloween with some trunk-or-treating along with Open Wheel Racing & Formula One as our showcase!!
- Showcase: OPEN WHEEL RACING & FORMULA 1
- 8 world champions who would've been rejected under F1's flawed superlicence rules
- Audi and Porsche are still setting F1 goals!
- Say it ain't so... Danny Ric is OUT!
- The HAAS-y future of Mick Schumacher?
- When does the Money Gram F1 book come out? #richenergy
- New news on Cadillac, BMW and Lamborghini LeMans Prototypes for LMDh
- Ford runs of out Blue Ovals and all Rivians recalled!
- Elon Musk says "Cybertrucks can serve *briefly* as a boat"
- Honda lawn mower sets Guinness World Record!
- Bubba Wallace & Kyle Larson!
- Corvette C8.R coming to SRO World Challenge, and 2023 schedule reveal.
- Best of Bathurst 1000 crash videos
- Community News, brought to us by CollectorCarGuide.net
- HPDEjunkie.com Track Day Report
- and much, much more!
Behind the Scenes content, along with video available through our Patreon. Check out the follow-on article for all the pixs and links to items talked about in this episode. The Drive Thru is sponsored in part by: HPDEjunkie.com, Hooked On Driving, AmericanMuscle.com, CollectorCarGuide.net, Project Motoring, Garage Style Magazine and many others. Learn how you can become a sponsor today.