Manage episode 332373177 series 2885910
Allison interviews Friendship Coach Danielle Bayard Jackson to tackle a tough question we all face as we get older... What happened to all my friendships? It's a hard reality that as we age our friends can grow distant and the ease with which we developed friends as children and teenagers turns harder. But fear not, there are Friendship Coaches that can help us get the most out of our most important relationships and bridge the gap with new ones. Danielle Bayard Jackson is giving us the tools to have meaningful friendships that survive the test of time.
- The most important relationships one can have
- Best friends: do we really need them?
- Identifying and ending bad friendships
- How to move on
- Having tough conversations
- Visit Allison’s website
- Follow Allison on Instagram
- Check out Allison's blog
- Culture Changers Discord Server
- Allison's Favorites - And some great deals for you!
Learn more about your ad choices. Visit megaphone.fm/adchoices