//Bhavin Bhatt - I'm Aligned, E68
Manage episode 348966666 series 2122820
This week in the Dentology Podcast we talk to Bhavin Bhatt, CEO of the Aligner Alchemy Academy.
Bhavin has a wealth of experience in the dental sector having worked as an associate, practice owner and now business coach for aligner dentists and their teams.
In this episode Bhavin talks about his days as a practice owner, the reasons he decided to sell up and how he stepped into teaching/training with the Academy. He reflects on the changes he’s seen across the dental sector over the years and discusses the importance of training offered to dentists at all stages of their careers.
Well worth a listen.
- Why dentistry?
- Timeline from working as an associate to becoming an owner
- Driver to sell up?
- Aligner Alchemy Academy
- Was this a natural next step?
- Is it tougher in the sector now than it was 10 years ago?
- Is there enough training offered to dentists these days?
- Could more be done at dental school?
- Top 3 tips for any dentist thinking of moving into the world of aligners