//Kevin Rose - Believe, E71
Manage episode 350727338 series 2122820
This week in the Dentology Podcast Andy and Chris talk to Kevin Rose, founder of Rose & Co, the dental business coaching experts.
Kevin has been heading up the Rose & Co team since 2009 and during that time, his team has guided many new practices and business owners to achieve big figure sales and achieve business growth.
In this episode Kevin talks about his career path, how he started the business from his kitchen table some 13 years ago and the growth of the business to date. With a passion and deep interest for empowering people, Kevin outlines his business approach, talks us through the services offered to dentists and shares some great insights into the key things practice owners should focus on at present.
- What was your career path?
- What was your ‘segway’ into dentistry?
- Tell us about starting your business when you were asked to ‘fix’ your friend’s practice
- What did ‘fix’ mean to this dentist and is this a common problem?
- Where did your deep interest in people come from?
- Talk us through the development services offered to dentists
- What are the top few things practice owners should focus on?