//Koray Feran - Dental Rockstar E76
Manage episode 353885193 series 2122820
This week in the Dentology Podcast we talk to Dr Koray Feran, Clinical Director at LCIAD (The London Centre for Implant and Aesthetic Dentistry).
In this episode we hear more about Dr Koray’s background, his early years in dentistry and the times he spent focusing on his own learning and education before taking the leap into practice ownership. He talks about the preparation he undertook for owning his own practice, why he decided on the partnership route in the first instance, how ownership compared to the clinical side of dentistry, and what he would do differently if he were to do it all over again.
He also talks about his passion for aesthetics and love of music (both listening to and creating) and how these two worlds have supported one another from a creative point of view and explains more about his current business, The London Centre for Implant and Aesthetic Dentistry.
- Your background and early years in dentistry
- Learning & education
- Stepping into practice ownership
- Early days in partnership
- How prepared were you for practice ownership compared to the clinical side?
- Tell us about the LCIAD: it’s ethos, culture and approach to dentistry