//Tim Brown - The Custodian E62
Manage episode 345076675 series 2122820
This week in the Dentology Podcast Andy and Chris talk to Tim Brown, CEO of ROI Corporation, Canada’s leading sales agent of dental practices.
Having worked in the dental sector since 1979, Tim has a broad experience in dental practice systems, including: appraisal, brokerage, leasing, and practice management.
In this episode Tim talks about the early days when ROI Corporation was founded by his father, Roy Brown, how it has evolved over the years and how it continues to do so to stay at the forefront of the Canadian dental market.
He talks more about the market and how this compares to the UK, particularly regarding support for dental professionals, how finance is raised and how long it takes for a practice sale to reach completion and tells us about the challenges currently faced across the sector.
This episode is a great listen.
- What things from your teenage years shaped who you are today?
- How has ROI Corp evolved?
- How do you ensure the business stays at the forefront?
- The Canadian sales market
- Key numbers in Canada
- Has Canada been affected by similar challenges to the UK?
- What does success look like for you?