IP#372 – Kathleen Beckman – “The Holy Family” part 2 – A Family Guide to Spiritual Warfare on Inside the Pages w/ Kris McGregor Podcast
Manage episode 281025062 series 2064283
Kathleen Beckman returns to discuss the Blessed Virgin Mary and St. Joseph as found in her book, A Family Guide to Spiritual Warfare: Strategies for Deliverance and Healing! In our first conversation with Kathleen (see the link below), we discussed the reality of spiritual warfare and the damage it does to individuals and families. In this episode, we asked Kathleen to join us once again in order to discuss the role of the Holy Family in our response to the enemy’s attacks. She shines an important light on the role of St. Joseph and the Blessed Virgin Mary as true companions in our spiritual journey as well as allies in our spiritual battle!
You can find the book here:
From the book description
In A Family Guide to Spiritual Warfare, Kathleen Beckman offers you potent advice from her 12 years of active participation on an exorcist’s team. She shows you how to clean up your household by cultivating in your family a civilization of love and how to withstand the spiritual attacks that inevitably come to destroy the harmonious family life you create.
Beckman reveals how you can recognize diabolical disguises in your home and offers proven means of protection found only in the Church’s arsenal of spiritual weapons.
You’ll also learn the devil’s strategies how he does not necessarily seek to possess but simply to seed your family with the venom of hatred, desolation, envy, and vice. This, she explains, is why it s so important for spouses and children to become schooled in the art of spiritual combat. It’s the only way you can destroy the works of the devil and unmask the hidden evil that weaves in and out of your daily family life.
Along with more than two dozen effective prayers for family healing and deliverance, you’ll also learn:
- How to understand the spirits working for and against your family, and what to do in response to them
- What specific actions to take if you believe your family has come under the influence of demonic activity
- How to use your baptismal, spousal, and parental authority in spiritual warfare
- How curses can become effective and what can be done to counteract them
- The difference between diabolical temptation, oppression, obsession, and possession
- The seven ways your family can wear the full armor of God
- The diabolical counterparts to each of the Ten Commandments and the Beatitudes
- The 13 weapons you can use to defend yourself and your family against evil spirits
For more visit:
For prayers with St. Joseph found on Discerning Hearts visit