Seri yang sudah diarsipkan ("Feed tidak aktif" status)
When? This feed was archived on September 27, 2022 12:44 (). Last successful fetch was on August 01, 2022 10:37 ()
Why? Feed tidak aktif status. Server kami tidak mendapatkan feed podcast yang valid secara terus-menerus.
What now? You might be able to find a more up-to-date version using the search function. This series will no longer be checked for updates. If you believe this to be in error, please check if the publisher's feed link below is valid and contact support to request the feed be restored or if you have any other concerns about this.
Manage episode 324205346 series 2867349
Multi-tasking is commonly thought of as a great way to be more productive, but there are some myths that people believe about multi-tasking that can actually end up slowing down your progress & productivity.
Here are 10 of those myths and how to avoid them:
- Doing more at the same time is awesome
- Humans can multi-task
- Quality of output remains the same while multi-tasking
- If I have to get to the next level, I need to get better at multi-tasking because there is so much to do
- Being busy implies multi-tasking & being productive
- Multi-tasking saves so much time because of parallel work
- Multi-taskers have higher energy & brain power
- Multi-taskers have more time left towards the end of the day
- Multi-taskers are highly skilled at multiple things
- world's millionaires and billionaires own so many things, therefore they must be multi-taskers
Your Next Steps:
Want to know how you can 5X your productivity by spending just 3 mins every day, build your personal brand and learn critical skills like leadership, influencing, and facilitation that can increase your career success chance by 85%?
Join my Live Masterclass to learn more!