Manage episode 298945556 series 2636819
Here at Equity Mates, it's no secret that our goal is to make markets accessible and to give companies the opportunity to speak directly to retail investors. For way too long direct contact has been difficult for retail investors to get access to, so it's why we decided to launch this new series - Retail Investor earnings call - where instead of analysts, we have retail investors asking the questions to the companies we know and love!
Our first guest for this series is a long-term friend and previous guest of the show - Larry Diamond. Larry is the CEO and co-founder of Zip (ASX: Z1P), and in this conversation Bryce and Alec ask him the questions you helped put together - in our Equity Mates Facebook Discussion Group. Listen to his previous episode here.
Pre order the book on Booktopia or Amazon now.
If you want to let Alec or Bryce know what you think of an episode, contact them here.
Some of our favourite resources and offers to help you during your journey:
- $50-$200 OFF some amazing investing courses by our friend-of-the-show, Owen
- Track your investment portfolio with Sharesight.
- Get a free stock when you sign-up to Stake, using the code EQUITYMATES
- Get exclusive access to our favourite data and insights platform, TIKR
- Take the emotion out of investing in Bitcoin, Ethereum, Gold and Silver with micro-investing app, Bamboo. Use EQUITY MATES for $10 when you sign-up
- Get $15 of Bitcoin, using one of our favourite crypto-currency exchanges, Swyftx
- Get 5 free trades if you plan to use the broker SelfWealth
Any views expressed by the podcast host or any guest are their own and do not represent the views of Equity Mates Media or any other employer or associated organisation.
Always remember, all information contained in this podcast is for education and entertainment purposes only. It is not intended as a substitute for professional financial, legal or tax advice. The hosts of...
See acast.com/privacy for privacy and opt-out information.