Manage episode 290376691 series 2798122
Bridget and Sydney are joined by Cara Dallamora of Apollo's Arc Animal Rescue to discuss what it means to be a no-kill rescue, collaborating with other shelters, and how to keep a positive attitude when facing challenges as a rescue.
- The story of Apollo and Apollo's Arc Animal Rescue
- Taking in owner surrenders
- The Hero Hound Program–matching veterans with the right dogs
- COVID adoptions being surrendered as people return to work
- Defining no-kill
- Navigating and communicating adoption fees
- Collaborating with other shelters
- And other topics...
Want to connect with us? Follow us on social media!