Manage episode 275345071 series 2798122
Bridget and Sydney are joined by Shira Scott Astrof from The Animal Rescue Mission. A.R.M. was created to rescue, rehabilitate, and re-home animals while educating the public on how to provide a safer, happier world for animals.
- How Shira got involved in animal rescue
- How COVID has affected shelter activities
- The story of Ruby the dog
- Dogs being held as evidence in legal cases
- A commitment to saving all animals, from cats to fawns
- Advice for new shelters, building a foundation
- The necessity of having a trainer at your rescue
- Having personal pets versus fostering pets
- The “don’t give up, do more” motto
- And other topics
Want to connect with us? Follow us on social media!