Manage episode 287385801 series 2798122
In today's episode, Bridget and Sydney are joined by Nancy Stephenson to discuss starting a rescue, finding your niche in the rescue world, marketing your adoptable pets, and much more. Nancy Stephenson is the founder of A Voice for All Paws, a cat rescue based in the Dallas-Fort Worth area of Texas.
- How Nancy got into rescue
- The experience that inspired Nancy to start A Voice for All Paws
- Taking on hard medical cases
- The challenge of raising money for cats
- Common misunderstands about cats
- Marketing adoptable animals using Facebook Ads
- Providing care for feral cats
- Choosing to niche, rather than being a general rescue
- Lessons learned as a rescue founder
- Shoutout to Shelly for her support with A Voice for All Paws
- Rescue Crushes
- And other topics...
Want to connect with us? Follow us on social media!