Manage episode 292761041 series 2798122
Bridget and Sydney are joined by Megan Driver, founder of Saving Animal Lives 24/7, to discuss all things rescue, from the adoption process to compassion fatigue, and much more. Saving Animal Lives 24/7 is a nonprofit organization dedicated to rescuing the mistreated, loving the abandoned, and saving the injured.
- Getting involved in kill shelters
- How COVID affected the rescue
- Taking owner surrenders
- Receiving updates after surrendering a pet
- The adoption process and adoption fees
- How to say no to people
- Handling stress when making life and death decisions
- And other topics...
Want to connect with us? Follow us on social media!