Manage episode 276979455 series 2798122
Bridget and Sydney are joined by Dr. RuthAnn Lobos to discuss the importance of finding the right food for your pet. Dr. Lobos is the lead veterinarian for Merrick Pet Care, and has been working in the pet food industry for more than fifteen years.
- How Dr. Lobos transitioned into the pet food industry
- The relationship between nutrition and rehabilitation
- Common misinformation surrounding pet food
- Individualizing pet care
- The growing pet sector economy
- Why the most important information on your pet food is the manufacturer's information
- Finding the right food for the right stage of life
- The importance of age seven for many dogs
- The stronger everyday motto
- And other topics
Want to connect with us? Follow us on social media!