Manage episode 295523743 series 2585921
Adam is one half of the smash hit economics podcast, Comedian v Economist. Adam is a stand up comedian, having played shows around Australia and is responsible for the famous Port Adelaide v The Bye YouTube video that we remember watching back at uni. Adam joins Bryce and Alec, and shares a lot about his investment journey, including how he became obsessed with his super, how he invests for his kids, and the mistakes he still thinks about (including not investing in Apple when it was still 15c a share).
If you want to let Alec or Bryce know what you think of an episode, contact them here.
Some of our favourite resources and offers to help you during your journey:
- $50-$200 OFF some amazing investing courses by our friend-of-the-show, Owen
- Track your investment portfolio with Sharesight.
- Get a free stock when you sign-up to Stake, using the code EQUITYMATES
- Get exclusive access to our favourite data and insights platform, TIKR
- Take the emotion out of investing in Bitcoin, Ethereum, Gold and Silver with micro-investing app, Bamboo. Use EQUITY MATES for $10 when you sign-up
- Get $15 of Bitcoin, using one of our favourite crypto-currency exchanges, Swyftx
- Get free trades if you plan to use the broker SelfWealth
Any views expressed by the podcast host or any guest are their own and do not represent the views of Equity Mates Media or any other employer or associated organisation.
Always remember, all information contained in this podcast is for education and entertainment purposes only. It is not intended as a substitute for professional financial, legal or tax advice. The hosts of Equity Mates are not financial professionals and are not aware of your personal financial circumstances. Before making any financial decisions you should read the Produce Disclosure Statement (PDS) and, if necessary, consult a licensed financial professional.
For more information head to our Disclaimer Page, where you can find resources to search for a registered financial professional near...
See acast.com/privacy for privacy and opt-out information.