Manage episode 376532286 series 1466366
The countdown to the Thoroughbred Makeover is on! This week, we’re talking to a dressage trainer almost everyone knows from Youtube and learning more about the mission of the Retired Racehorse Project. And we’ve got all the tips and tricks for shopping at a big horse show. Thanks for tuning in.
Guests and Links Episode 116:
- Host: Justine Griffin, Award Winning Journalist with Heels Down Magazine
- Host: Jessica Payne, International Event Rider for Payne Equestrian
- Host: Ellie Woznica Owner/Trainer of Double Barrel Creek
- Featured Image: Heels Down Happy Hour
- Drink Recipe: The Simple Goodness (New) Old Fashioned
- Guest: Amelia Newcomb
- Link: Burghley Recap
- Link: Treating Tendons and Ligament injuries
- Link: Ruffian remains reburied in Kentucky
- Subscribe: The Brief | Donate | Our Patreon
- Join our Facebook Group: Search for “Heels Down Happy Hour Podcast Lounge“
- This episode is presented by: ECOGOLD and listeners like you! Thank you to our sponsors!