WebAuthn With Dan Moore - JSJ 562
Manage episode 351408610 series 180546
Dan Moore is the Head of DevRel at FushionAuth. He joins AJ and Chuck to talk about the new API called, “WebAuthn”. Using biometric, secure authentication techniques, WebAuthn is a new approach for confirming your users' identities. He goes into detail about the usage of this API and how this is a good choice for users to validate web applications with ease and convenience.
About this Episode
- Features and benefits of WebAuthn
- Registration process of WebAuthn
WebAuthn With Dan Moore - JSJ 562 | YouTube Video
- Chuck's Resume Template
- Developer Book Club starting with Clean Architecture by Robert C. Martin
- Become a Top 1% Dev with a Top End Devs Membership
- What is WebAuthn and why should you care?
- WebAuthn Explained
- You can add biometric authentication to your webpage. Here's how.
- Auth. Built for Devs, by Devs - FusionAuth
- best buy supported in Dec
- Password Free Authentication With Intuit And FIDO Authentication
- Password-less authentication in NextJS application with WebAuthn and NextAuth - DEV Community 👩💻👨💻
- Twitter: @mooreds
- AJ - Umbrel
- AJ - Dell OptiPlex Micro (better than Raspberry Pi 4)
- AJ - CBDCs are totalitarianism in an App and a currency (from Livestream #150)
- AJ - GitHub & NPM Support TouchID via WebAuthn's "This Device"!
- AJ - The Con Behind The Crypto Blood Bath – Dirty Secrets Revealed
- AJ - Vornado Heater
- Charles - Cheap computers on Walmart.com
- Charles - Exit: The Game – Advent Calendar: The Mystery of the Ice Cave | Board Game | BoardGameGeek
- Charles - - Top End Devs
- Charles - Google Mail
- Charles - Gmelius
- Dan - Station Eleven (TV Mini Series 2021–2022) - IMDb
- Dan - Dan's Twitter persimmon poll
Advertising Inquiries: https://redcircle.com/brands
Privacy & Opt-Out: https://redcircle.com/privacy