Ep 287: Why You Hate Sales & Play Small in Business (& 3 steps to overcome your money blocks, Biblically)
Manage episode 335449615 series 2910328
Meet Charissa Quade. Sister in Christ. Biblical Money Mindset Coach & Speaker. CEO of Change Your Finances.
Charissa empowers Ambitious Christian Female Entrepreneurs to get past the beliefs that keep them from growing and scaling their business (including: 'making money is bad' and 'wealth is evil'.
Fact: you CAN run a profitable business (yes, even 7 figures & beyond) as you multiply your legacy, in a way that honors God!
By leveraging what the Bible actually says about money and business, Charissa is on a mission to teach 100,000 ambitious Christian Female Entrepreneurs the powerful steps for overcoming the battlefield in their minds. So they can confidently and boldly grow their business (& their wealth) in ways that reflect God’s goodness and generosity.
Listen to overcome YOUR limiting beliefs around money as we discuss:
- Common beliefs women have around making money, sales, and creating wealth
- What the Bible actually says about sales, money + wealth (ie, is it really ok to pursue big dreams? Or are we making money into an idol?)
- The mindsets that cause us to hate sales and play small (including why these mindsets are so common)
- A 3-step approach to overcome your limiting beliefs, forever!
- Charissa's powerful 'sick kid' analogy (...I can hear the a-has already)
- A look at Genesis 2:10 (what God says about business & wealth creation)
>> Grab Charissa's free VIDEO TRAINING: The Truth Behind Why You're Hitting a Revenue Wall, Playing Small in Your Business and Limiting Your Legacy: www.changeyourfinances.com/joyfulscaling
Connect with Charissa on social:
Christian Business Women Creating a Financial Legacy Facebook group link: https://www.facebook.com/groups/christianbusinesswomenfinanciallegacy