Manage episode 326554724 series 2486310
I talk about John Blackwell the 2023 Badgers basketball commit from Bloomfield, Michigan. We also discuss some Wisconsin Badgers football Q/A, does the defense just reload, any chance we could turn to Deacon Hill this year?
To kick off the show, I talk about John Blackwell and why his mentality is so unique, he's going to bring a winning thought process to Madison. What are his goals for his senior season, and what are his goals for his Madison career? I get into his offensive game and why his versatility is uncommon and how he fits into today's type of basketball.
For the next segment we dive into Badgers football and some Q/A. Any chance Guerendo can be a Deebo-lite player ? Why his athletic skills are so unique. I talk about the defensive line and why they are a good but not great unit - and finally we discuss if there is a chance we could see Deacon Hill this year at QB if Mertz continues to struggle.
Finally on Locked On Badgers; we take a look at the defense and if this unit has gotten so good and so deep that they just reload at this point. There are a lot of starters to replace, but I'll tell you why it probably won't matter.
Today's show is brought to you by:
1) After months of playing, College Basketball has determined the top teams for the Final Four and will determine this years National Champion this coming week.
2) BetOnline.net is your #1 source for all your betting needs and sports info. From all the latest odds, contests and player props you name it.
3) BetOnline remains the BEST spot for all of your latest Sports developments, including podcasts and reviews for all the leagues this season.
4) And its not just Basketball! BetOnline is your continued source for all your sporting wagering information needs, including Live Betting and your favorite Vegas Casino games,
5) Head to the website today or use your mobile device to learn more about the trends and action.
6) BetOnline – Where The Game Starts!
Today's show is also brought to you by:
● This is the time of year that I’ve pretty much given up on all of my New Year’s resolutions. But not this year. I’m sticking to my resolution to eat right, thanks to Built Bar. It almost feels like it’s not really a resolution because I actually enjoy eating them.
● Have you tried the Puffs? If you haven’t you’re missing out on one of Built Bars best-tasting bars.
● Puffs are the first ever protein-infused marshmallow. They’re fluffy, they’re marshmallow-y. They’re not just a protein bar. They’re a treat. And they’re covered in 100% real chocolate.
● Puffs are a fan favorite with some incredible flavors, yummy cinnomanny-y Churro, Coconut Marshmallow, Banana Creme Pie… so good. These are going to be your new favorite.
● All Built Bars are covered in 100% real chocolate (yes, Puff’s included). 100% real chocolate!
● Low calorie, High protein. Replace your candy bars with these. They are better. A typical candy bar can be anywhere from two to three-hundred calories.
● Go to Built.com and scroll down to the macros chart. You’ll be blown away. High protein, low cal. High fiber, low carb.
● Most Built Bars contain: 130 Calories 4 Grams of Sugar 4 Net Carbs And 17 grams of Protein
Compare that to a candy bar which usually has around 240 Calories, 30 grams of sugar, and dozens of net carbs.
● Mint Brownie, Coconut, Coconut Almond. And new for this month White Chocolate Cookies N Cream! They are all delicious, and new flavors are coming out all the time. If they think a flavor might be good, they’ll make it. It will be delicious and it will be good for you.
At Built Bar, they are all about the taste. They make it taste delicious first, then figure out how to make it healthy. And I don’t know how, but they pull it off every time.
• OFFER: Go to Built.com, use promo code LOCKED15 and get 15% off your order. Use promo code LOCKED15 for 15% off at Built.com.
Learn more about your ad choices. Visit podcastchoices.com/adchoices