Manage episode 325927562 series 2486310
Dillion Graff from USA Today joins the show to talk about the transfer of Kamari McGee from UW-Green Bay into the Wisconsin Badgers basketball program. What is McGee's game like? Dillion breaks down why he was a necessary pickup, how he's a high floor player and where he will need to improve. We chop up his ability as a secondary play-maker and why he can be a Trevor Anderson type -- which would be really helpful.
We talk about his fit with the team, why he probably can't play a ton with Chucky Hepburn and which spot is the next likely place for Greg Gard to target for in the transfer portal.
Finally I talk about 2023 HS guard commit John Blackwell, why you should trust Greg Gard despite Blackwell's limited offer list. Blackwell has a versatile game, I talk about why he fits a lot of needs on the Wisconsin team.
Today's show is brought to you by:
● This is the time of year that I’ve pretty much given up on all of my New Year’s resolutions. But not this year. I’m sticking to my resolution to eat right, thanks to Built Bar. It almost feels like it’s not really a resolution because I actually enjoy eating them.
● Have you tried the Puffs? If you haven’t you’re missing out on one of Built Bars best-tasting bars.
● Puffs are the first ever protein-infused marshmallow. They’re fluffy, they’re marshmallow-y. They’re not just a protein bar. They’re a treat. And they’re covered in 100% real chocolate.
● Puffs are a fan favorite with some incredible flavors, yummy cinnomanny-y Churro, Coconut Marshmallow, Banana Creme Pie… so good. These are going to be your new favorite.
● All Built Bars are covered in 100% real chocolate (yes, Puff’s included). 100% real chocolate!
● Low calorie, High protein. Replace your candy bars with these. They are better. A typical candy bar can be anywhere from two to three-hundred calories.
● Go to Built.com and scroll down to the macros chart. You’ll be blown away. High protein, low cal. High fiber, low carb.
● Most Built Bars contain: 130 Calories 4 Grams of Sugar 4 Net Carbs And 17 grams of Protein
Compare that to a candy bar which usually has around 240 Calories, 30 grams of sugar, and dozens of net carbs.
● Mint Brownie, Coconut, Coconut Almond. And new for this month White Chocolate Cookies N Cream! They are all delicious, and new flavors are coming out all the time. If they think a flavor might be good, they’ll make it. It will be delicious and it will be good for you.
At Built Bar, they are all about the taste. They make it taste delicious first, then figure out how to make it healthy. And I don’t know how, but they pull it off every time.
• OFFER: Go to Built.com, use promo code LOCKED15 and get 15% off your order. Use promo code LOCKED15 for 15% off at Built.com.
Today's show is also brought to you by:
1) After months of playing, College Basketball has determined the top teams for the Final Four and will determine this years National Champion this coming week.
2) BetOnline.net is your #1 source for all your betting needs and sports info. From all the latest odds, contests and player props you name it.
3) BetOnline remains the BEST spot for all of your latest Sports developments, including podcasts and reviews for all the leagues this season.
4) And its not just Basketball! BetOnline is your continued source for all your sporting wagering information needs, including Live Betting and your favorite Vegas Casino games,
5) Head to the website today or use your mobile device to learn more about the trends and action.
6) BetOnline – Where The Game Starts!
Learn more about your ad choices. Visit podcastchoices.com/adchoices