Wisconsin Badgers football recruiting with John Garcia, we talk NIL, Jordan Mayer, Jaquez Keyes and Chase Spellman!
Manage episode 326967073 series 2486310
John Garcia joins the show as we jump into NIL discussions, recent Wisconsin Badgers football recruiting targets with OLB Jordan Mayer and RB Jaquez Keyes. We also discuss the latest in QB recruiting for the Badgers and dive into Chase Spellman.
The always luminous John Garcia from Sports Illustrated jumps on the program to talk about NIL and its impacts on the non-blue blood college football programs. Does it help level the playing field, or does it widen it ? We talk about the Wisconsin brand and what blue-blood means. We also jump into how NIL might change in the coming years.
Next we talk about two big recent Badger targets OLB Jordan Mayer and RB Jaquez Keyes. For Mayer we talk about his timeline and how the Wisconsin brand is a big deal to defensive recruits. For Keyes the frame and physicality scream Big Ten running back, we talk about his fit on the Badgers and who else is recruiting him the hardest.
Finally on Locked On Badgers we talk about the current Badgers recruiting picture, why there's been a reset and who the Badgers are currently looking at. We dive into in-state HS recruit Chase Spellman and the type of player he is as well as some big time schools expressing interest.
Today's show is brought to you by:
1) After months of playing, College Basketball has determined the top teams for the Final Four and will determine this years National Champion this coming week.
2) BetOnline.net is your #1 source for all your betting needs and sports info. From all the latest odds, contests and player props you name it.
3) BetOnline remains the BEST spot for all of your latest Sports developments, including podcasts and reviews for all the leagues this season.
4) And its not just Basketball! BetOnline is your continued source for all your sporting wagering information needs, including Live Betting and your favorite Vegas Casino games,
5) Head to the website today or use your mobile device to learn more about the trends and action.
6) BetOnline – Where The Game Starts!
Please personalize this read. Share your own experience and/or look up odds and betting lines on items related to your team.
Today's show is also brought to you by:
At Built Bar, they are all about the taste. They make it taste delicious first, then figure out how to make it healthy. And I don’t know how, but they pull it off every time.
• OFFER: Go to Built.com, use promo code LOCKED15 and get 15% off your order. Use promo code LOCKED15 for 15% off at Built.com.
Learn more about your ad choices. Visit podcastchoices.com/adchoices