Manage episode 340214250 series 2486310
The Badgers won big 38-0, behind a strong game from Braelon Allen, Graham Mertz and Nick Herbig. We start the show with three things we liked and three things we didn't like. Badger fans have to be thrilled with Graham Mertz as the often maligned QB went 14-16 with no turnovers. We talk about the safety depth and why even with a tough loss to Hunter Wholer the new found depth at that position is a big deal. We also talk about some things we don't like including a curious and frustrating decision by Paul Chryst.
Next on Locked on Badgers we grade all of the positions. I break down why I think QBs and LBs deserve high marks - Nick Herbig in particular led a big-time performance by the LBs.
I talk about some the positions that didn't live up to their pre-season hype including a less than optimal job by some of the new cornerback transfers - particularly Cedrick Dort, we also discuss how well --- or not --- the new look offensive line played.
Wisconsin Badgers football what we liked and didn't like from Week 1 victory over Illinois State!
WANT MORE DAILY WISCONSIN FOOTBALL AND BASKETBALL CONTENT?
Follow & Subscribe to the Podcast on these platforms…
🎧 Apple Podcast: https://apple.co/3BoqNiU
🎧 Spotify: https://spoti.fi/3oF6iqx
🎧 Audacy: https://bit.ly/3BpjNlV
🎧 Stitcher: https://bit.ly/3zipmzN
Follow on Twitter: https://twitter.com/RyanAndBucky
Follow the show on Twitter: https://twitter.com/LockedOnBadgers
Today's show is brought to you by:
● If you haven’t tried Built Bar Puffs yet, you are depriving yourself of one of life’s greatest joys.
And guess what? There’s a new flavor! Ready? Delicious, indulgent cookie dough. Covered in chocolate. That’s right. Built has done it again.
● Let me introduce you to your new favorite - Cookie Dough Chunk Puffs have a light and
chewy texture, real cookie dough chunks, and of course, they’re covered in 100% real chocolate.
● All of the joys of eating cookie dough without the hassle of making it. Plus it’s healthy for you!
● Cookie Dough Chunk Puffs are only 160 calories and they have a whopping 15 grams of protein in them!
● Run to Built.com to snag a box for you and the family. It will be the perfect treat. Or you can find a really good hiding place and just hoard them for yourself.
● Like all Built Bars, the new Cookie Dough Chunk Puff is covered in 100% real chocolate. That means they’re healthy AND tasty! Chocolate covered cookie dough with a light fluffy texture. So good.
● What’s great about Built is that all of their bars are made with collagen protein, which your body absorbs more efficiently, and provides tons of health benefits. Eat something that tastes good, and is good for you.
● You are going to love the new Cookie Dough Chunk Puff! Whether you need a snack for your workout, a late night treat, or just need to grab a quick bite, Built is the perfect protein bar, and they taste better than a candy bar! Ditch the calories, fat, and sugar. Grab yourself a Built Bar.
OFFER: Go to Built.com, use promo code LOCKEDON15 and get 15% off your order. Use promo LOCKEDON15.
Learn more about your ad choices. Visit podcastchoices.com/adchoices