Wisconsin Badgers football, which positions are better or worse than we expected through three weeks ?
Manage episode 341572289 series 2486310
Wisconsin Badgers football has played three games, Justin and I go position by position and talk about which spots are better than we thought they were and which spots are worse. We are both onboard with Graham Mertz looking incredible. Statistically Mertz is one of the best quarterbacks in the Big Ten, certainly nobody saw that coming. We also talk about the depth in the WR room and the surprising play from the two tight ends. Who does Clay Cundiff remind us of ?
On the negative side, both the running backs and offensive line have underperformed, specifically Braelon Allen is down from his yards per carry last year, is there reason to be concerned, or is it just early season jitters. Defensively we talk about the uneven play from the linebackers and we agree we expected more from the guys not named Nick Herbig. We disagree on the defensive line, as Justin is a little higher with their performance up to this date.
Finally we discuss the secondary and why we both think they have been about as good as expected given the injuries and new players.
Today's show is brought to you by BetOnline:
1) BetOnline.net is your #1 source for all your Pro & College Football betting needs and sports info this season.
2) Find all of the latest Football league developments, game matchups, news and podcasts, including this year’s opening week’s games.
3) BetOnline is also your continued source for all your sporting wagering information, including Live Betting, eSports and scores.
4) The fastest and easiest way to check in on all your favorite sports & events, including MLB, MMA, Boxing and Golf!
5) Head to the website today or use your mobile device to learn more about the trends and action.
Learn more about your ad choices. Visit podcastchoices.com/adchoices