Manage episode 376422606 series 1062889
It’s been estimated that 80% of women experience period pain at some point in their life and for 5-10% of women, the pain is debilitating.
I know because I used to be one of them.
I used ibuprofen heavily in my teens but now that I understand the risks of overuse, I’m thrilled to share an effective all-natural pain remedy created by a good friend of mine, Ashley Greene Khoury.
(You might know her as the beautiful and talented Alice from Twilight!)
Ashley and I met while I was a trainer at the Tracy Anderson Method and became fast friends.
Today, she’s not only an actress and new mom, but also an entrepreneur and creator of a transdermal period patch, The Cycle Soother.
Tune in to this week’s episode to learn all about her journey into holistic health and her approach to exercise, food, skin and reproductive health.
This is one of my favorite episodes yet!
Here is what you’ll learn…
- The foods she eliminated to stop breakouts
- What Ashely eats in a day
- Her favorite natural ingredients for reducing pain
- How (and when) to use The Cycle Soother
- Strategies for reduced sugar consumption
- How many grams of protein she eats in a day (and why!)
- Her exercise routine
- Her home birth experience
- How her life has changed since becoming a mom
- What she does for such beautiful skin
- And so much more!
I sincerely hope you enjoy this conversation as much as I did.
The Cycle Soother Patch >>> Get 30% Off the Cycle Soother Patch with discount code ‘ WholeCycle30 ’ HERE!
Paleovalley Product >>> Try Paleovalley’s 100% Grass Fed, High-Quality Protein Beef Sticks HERE!