Manage episode 376925644 series 2401634
Here it comes again… F. E. A. R. This time manifest from headlines of the U.S. dollar’s demise as a reserve currency, spiraling inflation, low growth and an expressway to investment-return hell.
Listen to Kevin Kroskey, CFP®, MBA cut through the B.S. to understand what the economic risks are or are not and how they do or do not translate to your investment strategy.
Here are some of the things we will discuss in this episode:
- The questions we’ve been getting from clients about the headlines on the US dollar’s demise.
- What are the biggest concerns and risks that exist currently?
- We’ll sort through the historical evidence on the dollar.
- Which investments would respond favorably in this environment?
- We’ll explain why we think this is largely a non-issue for well-diversified investors.
Need help making sure your investments and retirement plan are on track? Click to schedule a free 15-minute call with one of True Wealth's CFP® Professionals.
Or use this link: http://bit.ly/calltruewealth
Learn more about the Retire Smarter Solution™: https://www.truewealthdesign.com/ep-45-retire-smarter-solution/