What to Do with a Sanctuary You Are No Longer Using
Manage episode 342565499 series 1601405
Some churches have moved out of their worship centers to another space such as a fellowship hall or a gym. Mark and Thom provide guidance on what to do with the sanctuary space you are no longer using.
- Take the opportunity to do a thorough evaluation of the physical condition of the sanctuary building.
- Welcome another church to use the space.
- Turn it into a community center.
- Check its viability for small groups.
- Partner with a non-profit organization.
Revitalize & Replant is sponsored by the North American Mission Board and ChurchReplanters.com. More than 10% of churches in North America are at risk of closing and the North American Mission Board is committed to reversing this trend by decreasing the death rate of existing churches while simultaneously increasing the birth rate of new churches. To learn more about what it means to become a replanting pastor or to explore resources for replanting and revitalization in your own church, visit ChurchReplanters.com.
The post What to Do with a Sanctuary You Are No Longer Using appeared first on Church Answers.