Manage episode 302293065 series 2286416
Episode 194 Show Notes
Topic of the show: Sometimes the most important NOTAMS are either buried in a stack of words or hidden in places pilots don’t even know to look before making a flight. AG and RH share some pilot feedback about the AirVenture NOTAM and discuss Domestic Notices on this week’s episode.
- 1. Kilo Mike Charlie sent in hold for release audio.
- 2. The Terps Elf got the secret sign from Mike Kilo and has answers!
3.Bravo Tango shared kind words about episode 56 “Miracle on the Hudson” https://traffic.libsyn.com/secure/opposingbases/927872-ob056-miracle-on-the-hudson.mp3
- 4. Patron Alpha Yankee passed his checkride!
- 5. Patron India India from ATC Saks. COM sent some center audio feedback.
- SGAC Patron Juliet Sierra sent flight following audio.
- Patron Mike November Kilo sent audio and has RH going down memory lane.
- Patron Whiskey Charlie sent a weather reroute question.
- Patron Echo Mike shares some great advice that applies to ATC too.
- Patron Mike Kilo shares his Triad fly over story.
Mentioned on the show: Domestic Notices
Have a great week and thanks for listening! Visit our website at OpposingBases.com You can support our show using Patreon or visiting our support page on the website. Keep the feedback coming, it drives the show! Don’t be shy, use the “Send Audio to AG and RH” button on the website and record an audio message. Or you can send us comments or questions to firstname.lastname@example.org. Find us on twitter @opposing_bases. Music by audionautix.com. Third party audio provided by liveatc.net. Friends of the show and maker of bags to protect your ATC headset from dust and germs: ATCSaks.com. Keep the gunk and funk away from your most valuable pilot gear: https://pilotsaks.com/. Legal Notice The hosts of Opposing Bases Air Traffic Talk podcast are speaking on behalf of Opposing Bases, LLC. Opposing Bases, LLC does not represent the Federal Aviation Administration, Department of Transportation, or the National Air Traffic Controllers Association. All opinions expressed in the show are for entertainment purposes only. There is no nexus between Opposing Bases, LLC and the FAA or NATCA. All episodes are the property of Opposing Bases, LLC and shall not be recorded or transcribed without express written consent. For official guidance on laws and regulations, refer to your local Flight Standards District Office or Certified Flight Instructor. Opposing Bases, LLC offers this podcast to promote aviation safety and enhance the knowledge of its listeners but makes no guarantees to listeners regarding accuracy or legal applications.