The Instance: Weekly radio for fans and lovers of video games and the topics that shape the gaming world. We don't take sides, we don't whine, we just give you the facts, news and tips that you want and need for your favorite online addictions.
Manage episode 338737397 series 2794940
Oleh Jeff Nielsen ditemukan oleh Player FM dan komunitas kami — hak cipta dimiliki oleh penerbit, bukan Player FM, dan audio langsung didapatkan dari server mereka. Tekan tombol Berlangganan untuk mendapat setiap pembaharuan di Player FM, atau salin URL feed ke aplikasi podcast lainnya.
- [00:04:12] NEWS
- [00:04:29] Preliminary Report - Missing Pilot En Route to RDU
- [00:10:55] Report: Southwest B737 at Santa Ana on Jul 1st 2022, Flight Attendant Receives Serious Injury on Touch Down
- [00:18:38] FINAL REPORT - Accident: Ryanair B738 Near Frankfurt on Jul 13th 2018, Loss of Cabin Pressure, 33 Passengers Feeling Unwell
- [00:41:31] Fixing Chronic Problems with Flying Training was RAF Chief's 'Only Priority' and Could Take Years to Resolve
- [00:51:58] FINAL REPORT - Incident: Thai A359 at Frankfurt on Jan 1st 2020, About 800 Feet AGL About 7nm from Touch Down
- [01:13:34] GETTING TO KNOW US
- [01:38:10] COFFEE FUND
- [01:40:19] FEEDBACK
- [01:40:35] Peter - RAF Tornado - YouTube Video
- [01:46:39] Tom T - Locking the Overhead Bins
- [02:01:54] Robert - Lufthansa Reactivates Airbus A380
- [02:06:57] Texas Anla'Shok - By Air or by Rail?
- [02:16:57] Gary - Pilots at Fault???
- [02:22:03] Larry - Tug? I Don't Need No Stinkin' Tug!
- [02:25:02] Robert - Salvaged Airframe Parts Allegedly Led to Haunted Future Flights
- [02:28:15] Josh from SoCal - Mystery Magic Fuel from Thin Air?
- [02:32:22] Mariano - RE: American Airlines Multiple Failues Discussed on 529
- [02:36:56] Larry - SECURITY BREACH
- [02:38:41] Moshe - Multiple Pilots on the Flight Deck
- [02:50:50] Robert - Oklahoma City Sonic Boom Tests
- [02:55:47] Texas Charlie- Finally, Real Evidence