Manage episode 311377522 series 2110856
How do you perform like an Olympic athlete? What's the matter with grey hair? And how do I find my voice?
In this podcast, we talk about business, branding, and womanhood. In this episode, Sina Port talked with Leslie Maxie about how to claim your space, find your voice, and counter stigmas like grey hair and aging.
- The power of representation for young Black girls
- Leslie's journey as an Olympian and what she learned from it
- Moving into TV, broadcasting, and public speaking
- 3 Top tips for women who want to make their voices heard
- Her grey hair journey
- What brands and businesses should do against ageism
The one thing we all share is our innate diversity.
Loved a specific part of this conversation? Tell us which, tag us, and share your diversity!
Subscribe to the Muslim Businesswoman channel & please leave us a review on iTunes inshallah!
Follow us on
Follow Sina on
Shared Diversity with Sina Port