Manage episode 297465538 series 2650280
Have you ever felt as though something in your body is just off, but there’s nothing you can do about it?
Do you feel like you’re constantly fighting an uphill battle against your body?
Whether you’re suffering from a diagnosed hormonal problem, or experiencing issues like fatigue, mood swings, cramping, PMS, or acne that you’ve never even thought could be related to a hormonal imbalance, then this episode is for you.
Join Jordan in today’s episode as she hears from Alisa Vitti, functional nutritionist, women’s hormone expert, and author of WomanCode, on how you can work with your body to naturally, effectively, and affordably care for your symptoms through balancing your hormones.
Tune in to learn:
- What hormones are and how they affect your body
- Why you don’t have to passively accept your symptoms
- Signs that your hormones are off-balance
- How to get rid of cramping and cure PMS
- Three steps to take towards more balanced hormones
To learn more from Alisa and access more of her resources, check out floliving.com.
See omnystudio.com/listener for privacy information.