Manage episode 341778954 series 2650280
Have you ever struggled to find adult friendships? 🙋♀️
Maybe you’ve just moved, you’re in a busy season of life, or you’re an introvert who has a hard time starting a conversation.
Perhaps you’ve tried to make friends, but it seems like nothing is reciprocated or it doesn’t click.
Or maybe you’re walking through a difficult season that has made it difficult to maintain your current friendships.
Navigating friendship as an adult can often be tricky and even overwhelming at times!
So in this episode, Jordan has a candid conversation with Amy Weatherly and Jess Johnston, authors and founders of Sister I Am With You, about finding and building close friendships as an adult.
Ready to find your gal pals and build deep connections? Tune in to learn:
- How to make friends as adults
- Why making friends as an adult can be difficult
- Ways to build a friendship even when you’re busy
- What to do when a friendship isn’t reciprocated
- Lies we believe about friendships
- How to navigate friendships during difficult or painful seasons
- Ways to work on being a better friend