Super League special: Breakaway by 12 clubs analysed + hear from UEFA President Ceferin, Liverpool manager Klopp & British PM Johnson on opposing the split
Manage episode 290379474 series 2885970
Episode 14 of Sport Unlocked, the podcast analysing the sports news issues with Rob Harris, Martyn Ziegler and Tariq Panja. On the agenda on April 19, 2021 for a midweek special on the Super League:
- Why are the 12 rebel clubs splitting from UEFA?
- What's the prospect of the Super League launching?
- Why haven't German and French clubs signed up?
- Would players from the Super League clubs actually be banned from World Cups?
- Why are the plans for a women's competition minimal?
- Hear from UEFA President Aleksander Ceferin, Liverpool manager Jurgen Klopp & British Prime Minister Boris Johnson
Please rate, review and subscribe. And send any questions to the team on Twitter @SportUnlocked
No Love by MusicbyAden https://soundcloud.com/musicbyaden
Creative Commons — Attribution-ShareAlike 3.0 Unported — CC BY-SA 3.0 Free Download / Stream: https://bit.ly/_no-love
Music promoted by Audio Library https://youtu.be/JgXz25Tw5d4