Manage episode 307755790 series 2626303
Nick Lockwood joins John for a discussion about maintaining Swift code bases — from open source projects, to ones worked on by teams of various sizes. Also, the design of ShapeScript, using async/await within unit tests, and much more.
- RevenueCat: In-app subscriptions made easy. RevenueCat handles the pain points of implementing subscriptions and in-app purchases, so that you can get back to building your app. Learn more at revenuecat.com.
- MacStadium: The leading provider of cloud solutions built on real Mac hardware. Get started at macstadium.com/sundell.
- Nick on Twitter
- John on Twitter
- ShapeScript on the App Store
- The source code for ShapeScript on GitHub
- ShapeScript’s iteration syntax
- Recent episode with Christian Selig about open source
- Semantic Versioning
- Compiler directives in Swift
- Unit testing
- The Swift Package Manager
- Using async/await when writing unit tests
- Intro and outro music by Dariusz Dziuk