Manage episode 301490920 series 2923053
**find the video podcast of this episode here: https://youtu.be/_bKBupS5_Og!**
In this question and answer episode with Trevor Chew, CKA, CFP, Alisia asks Trevor a series of questions related to developing financial strength. See Trevor's bio below.
Resources Recommended by Trevor Chew:
- The Bible
- “The Eternity Portfolio” by Alan Gotthardt
- “The Richest Man Who Ever Lived: King Solomon's Secrets to Success, Wealth, and Happiness” by Steven K. Scott
Connect & Contact Trevor Chew:
Connect & Contact Alisia:
- Congrats Superwoman: When You've Climbed the Mountain and Still Don't Feel Good Enough - https://amzn.to/3nJcATH
- Eat 'N' Live Free Website - www.eatnlivefree.com
- Teach Me Freedom - www.teachmefreedom.ca
Trevor Chew's bio:
Trevor is a CERTIFIED FINANCIAL PLANNER® through FP Canada (Formerly FPSC, Financial Planning Standards Council) and offers holistic comprehensive financial plans, services, and advice. With over 17 years experience in financial services, Trevor specializes in risk management, legacy planning and charitable gift planning. Trevor is a CERTIFIED KINGDOM ADVISOR® through Kingdom Advisors and is trained to offer biblically wise financial advice and plans. He serves as the Director of Finance for the Caribbean Missions Society, enjoys basketball, chess, and is happily married with two young children.