Manage episode 348427878 series 2152854
Have you wondered how to get unstuck in your life? Do you feel like you need a new path, but don't know what it looks like?
Today on the podcast, I'm interviewing mid-life coach, Suzy Rosenstein. Suzy helps women in mid-life figure out what they want, and how to use their inner wisdom to get up the courage to make changes.
In this episode, we discuss:
- How fear keeps us stuck
- How to hone in on what we really want
- How to identify our limiting thoughts and change them
- How to use stream of consciousness writing to get us in touch with ourselves
- And so much more!
If you are feeling like things aren't going the way you'd like in your life, but you don't know how to fix it, this is the episode for you!
- MiloTree Pop-Up App
- Suzy Rosenstein
- Personality Quiz: What Digital Product Should I Create?
- Become a Blogger Genius Facebook Group
- All Blogger Genius Podcast Episodes
Subscribe to the Blogger Genius Podcast:
Other related Blogger Genius Podcast episodes you’ll enjoy:
- How to Overcome Negative Self-Talk with Laura Fuentes
- Are Limiting Beliefs and Imposer Syndrome Holding You Back with Maria Conde
- The Perfection of B- Work and How to Get Stuff Done solo episode with Jillian Leslie
Imagine a World Where You Could Sell Digital Products and Tap into a New Income Stream with Ease…
If you are interested in selling paid workshops, digital downloads, memberships, subscriptions, or coaching in under 10 minutes, get MiloTreeCart at our lifetime launch price of $349. Just a one-time payment.
MiloTreeCart is built for non-techies. No coding, design, or website needed. If you’re a female creator, this is for you!
You get fill-in-the-blank sales pages, checkout pages, and payment collection, plus, a dashboard to manage your sales. Also, MiloTreeCart integrates with all major email service providers.
And of course, there’s a 30-day no questions asked money back guarantee. We’re only happy when you are!