Manage episode 354788762 series 2152854
Today I'm here with a solo episode about the mistakes I'm seeing blogger make when it comes to creating and selling digital products.
With all the tools available like Canva, Zoom, and ChatGPT to name just a few, there's no easier way to monetize in 2023 than by selling digital products.
But you have to know where the pitfalls lie.
In this episode I'm not only sharing the 10 digital product mistakes to avoid, but also what you should do instead to have success!
Why You Will Like This Episode:
- Quick tips on what it looks like to build a successful digital product empire
- 10 mistakes to avoid
- 6 tips on what you should do to make it easy for yourself
- An understanding of how selling digital products and services can help you make more money and change your life!
- Personality Quiz: What Digital Product Should I Create?
- MiloTree Pop-Up App
- Join My Blogger Genius Email List
- Catch My Party
- Become a Blogger Genius Facebook Group
- MiloTreeCart Affiliate Program
- All Blogger Genius Podcast Episodes
Subscribe to the Blogger Genius Podcast:
Other related Blogger Genius Podcast episodes you’ll enjoy:
- The Perfection of B- Work and How to Get Stuff Done Solo Episode with Jillian Leslie
- Proven Strategies for Making Money Online with Casey Botticello
- Get Unstuck in Your Life with Suzy Rosenstein
Imagine a World Where You Could Sell Digital Products and Tap into a New Income Stream with Ease…
If you are interested in selling paid workshops, digital downloads, memberships, subscriptions, or coaching in under 10 minutes, get MiloTreeCart at our lifetime launch price of $349. Just a one-time payment.
MiloTreeCart is built for non-techies. No coding, design, or website needed. If you’re a female creator, this is for you!
You get fill-in-the-blank sales pages, checkout pages, and payment collection, plus, a dashboard to manage your sales. Also, MiloTreeCart integrates with all major email service providers.
And of course, there’s a 30-day no questions asked money back guarantee. We’re only happy when you are!