Manage episode 359873234 series 2152854
In this episode of the Blogger Genius podcast, I interview Elizabeth Stapleton, a lawyer and blogger who helps bloggers stay compliant with the legal issues of running an online business.
We discuss the trends we have observed in the blogging world, including the shift towards AI-generated content and the importance of real content and authenticity.
We also discuss the importance of email marketing and growing an email list, selling products directly to your audience, as well as the legal aspects of running a blog, such as GDPR compliance and trademark protection.
Elizabeth offers legal templates on her website to help bloggers navigate these issues. I also talk about MiloTreeCart, designed for non-techies to take their digital product sales to the next level.
- Catch My Party
- MiloTree Pop-Up App
- Elizabeth Stapleton
- Blogger Breakthrough Summit
- Get My Ebook: The Beginner’s Guide to Making Money with Ebooks Using ChatGPT
- Book a Call with Me
- Join My Blogger Genius Email List
- Become a Blogger Genius Facebook Group
- MiloTreeCart Affiliate Program
- All Blogger Genius Podcast Episodes
Subscribe to the Blogger Genius Podcast:
Other Blogger Genius Podcast Episodes You’ll Like:
- How to Avoid These 10 Digital Product Mistakes with Jillian Leslie
- How to Transform Your New Blog into an SEO Powerhouse with Kristi Dosh
- Start a Membership and Quit Your 9-5 with Amanda DiNovo
Imagine a World Where You Could Sell Digital Products and Tap into a New Income Stream with Ease…
If you are interested in selling paid workshops, digital downloads, memberships, subscriptions, or coaching in under 10 minutes, get MiloTreeCart at our lifetime launch price of $349. Just a one-time payment.
MiloTreeCart is built for non-techies. No coding, design, or website needed. If you’re a female creator, this is for you!
You get fill-in-the-blank sales pages, checkout pages, and payment collection, plus, a dashboard to manage your sales. Also, MiloTreeCart integrates with all major email service providers.
And of course, there’s a 30-day no questions asked money back guarantee. We’re only happy when you are!