Manage episode 326024839 series 2493246
Do you ever feel like you’re trying to be something that you’re not? Like you’re pushing against your natural flow because it’s what society expects?
But what if we told you that embracing your true energy – your natural state of being – could allow you to have more success than you’ve ever imagined?
According to Mel Wells, that’s exactly how things work.
We’ve all heard of feminine and masculine energy, but what does unlocking your feminine power actually mean? How can it enhance our lives, our relationships and our approach to business?
In this week’s episode, bestselling author + speaker Mel Wells is sharing her perspective. If you’ve heard of feminine energy + want to learn how it shows up in your life (and how to use it so you can grow!) – this episode is for you. Listen now.
- Why “feminine power” is more than a woo-woo, buzz word.
- Your period + why paying attention to your body matters to your overall well-being.
- How to connect with our intuition – even when it goes against your logic.
- The seven female archetypes + how they show up in your life.
- Why understanding your feminine and masculine energy matters for your career + business.
- The simple mindset hack for turning your weaknesses into advantages.
- The Goddess Revolution: Make Peace with Food, Love Your Body and Reclaim Your Life
- Take the Female Archetype Quiz
- Bossbabe Episode #201: “Tony Robbins Helps You Define Success”
- The Influencer Masterclass
- Join bossbabe CEO, Natalie Ellis on a free, 90-minute training to gain full clarity on your personal brand, learn how to create easy, consistent content, build an audience of raving followers + generate revenue, without the stress.
- Done For You Viral Reels
- Take the guesswork out of what to post on social media with 30 days of done-for-you content.
- Your Personalized Instagram Audit
- Get bossbabe CEO, Natalie Ellis’s secret system so you can audit your own IG account, figure out what’s working + what’s not and take your account to the next level.
- Influencer School Reviews
- Influencer School
- Our 12-week, guided coaching and certification program designed to help you gain full clarity on your personal brand, learn how to create easy, consistent content, build an audience of engaged followers and create a full-time income from social media.
- bossbabe: @bossbabe.inc
- Danielle Canty: @daniellecanty
- Natalie Ellis: @iamnatalie
- Mel Wells: Website + @iammelwells
- bossbabe: subscribe
Mentioned in this episode:
Influencer School Our 12-week, guided coaching and certification program designed to help you gain full clarity on your personal brand, learn how to create easy, consistent content, build an audience of engaged followers and create a full-time income from social media.