Manage episode 362703271 series 3363273
Are you tired of talking about your aspirations but never actually achieving them?
According to Jason and Zach, it all comes down to your set of minimum standards and the decisions and actions you take every day. Elite people don't just dream about success. They start today. So if you want to be independent and not controlled by the machine, you must raise your standards.
The less time you spend sitting, scrolling, and binge-watching Netflix, the less dependent you will be on the government and its addictive products. It's not just about feeling good and being healthy but about being independent and not being the perfect consumer for the machine. As a man and a father, it is crucial to set an example for the next generation by showing them the benefits of being independent and having extremely high standards.
You will not want to miss this episode if you’re a man looking for ways to get better and become the healthiest and most elite version of yourself. Stay tuned to learn what it takes to wake up, step up, and grow into the man you are capable of becoming!
- What does it take to become an elite person?
- What happens when you fail to raise your standards.
- What it means to be dependent on the machine.
- Why do Jason and Zach believe the government does not have our best interests in mind?
- Why are so many men failing to do what it takes to achieve happiness?
- What will it take for America to become what it is supposed to be?
- How we are being dumbed down, as a country.
- How what you do will determine what you become.
- Why you need to have the right people around you.
- The behaviors and habits you need to adopt if you want to step up and become the most elite version of yourself.
- Why you need to train like an athlete- even if you aren't striving to become one.
Don't forget to follow us on IG @thefatherhoodexperience!
Links and resources:
Stay accountable by joining our FREE Facebook Group - Discussions with Dads: https://join.discussionswithdadsgroup.com/
Stay Connected with Jason, Zach & The Fatherhood Experience
- Website: www.thefatherhoodexperience.com
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/thefatherhoodexperience
- Instagram: @thefatherhoodexperience
- Follow us on Twitter! (@TheFatherhoodEx)
- LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/in/jasonapriest/
Take on the LP60 challenge! Go to www.thefatherhoodexperience.com/lp60 to get your free guide.
Submit your questions for the Q & S segment to firstname.lastname@example.org
Are you looking for somewhere to start your journey of health and fitness? We have a brand new program that will help you lose weight for just $10/month. Contact Jason at email@example.com.