Manage episode 351993948 series 3397888
This is the pep talk you need.
Change is hard.
Which means you’re going to want to quit or give up.
I call those moments F*** It Moments.
Today’s episode is a little different because you’re going to hear me get in someone’s face who is about to throw in the towel on a big goal and a promise that she has made.
When you hear me coach her, it will be like I’m coaching you.
And once you’re done listening, I promise you won’t be saying F*** it, you’ll be saying F*** yes.
PS: If you’re frustrated with somebody in your life who keeps calling it quits, let me do the honors and deliver the ass-kicking for you.
For full show notes, including all research mentioned in the episode, go to melrobbins.com/podcast.
In this episode, you’ll learn:
- 2:55: Why I started to cry when it came time to record this episode
- 6:22: The one stupid thing that sent me spiraling into anxiety
- 10:40: What Chris told me when I was ready to quit that made all the difference
- 11:55: What I especially want you to know about you and these F-It moments
- 12:50: Listen in as I coach a woman through her own F** It moment
- 32:15: What triggers most addictive behaviors
- 35:40: What’s REALLY a F*** It moment?
- 37:55: Why F-It moments are actually good
- 38:35: How to process your F*** It moment
- 40:05: One thing I want you to hear loud and clear about screwing up