The Millennial Mission Podcast - Parenting, Personal Finance, and Purpose for the Christian Millennial Couple
106. Parenting with Purpose with Jimmy and Kristin Scroggins
Manage episode 294284830 series 2935996
You guys are lucky today’s episode even exists, because if I (Bethany) had caved into my selfish desires, I’d have cancelled this interview and used this hour with today’s guests all to ourselves for some one-on-one coaching!
Today on the show, we have Jimmy and Kristin Scroggins from Family Church. These two are a power couple Corey and I wouldn’t mind being a little more like, and I’m so grateful for our time with them. Jimmy and Kristin are the perfect couple to teach us on parenting today as they are the parents of eight!
In this episode Jimmy and Kristin walk us through how to navigate some of the challenges that come with parenting, and they also explain what we should expect as christian parents trying to raise christian kiddos.
They also have a brand new book out that is absolutely killer (link below)! While we didn’t have time to dive into all of the details of the book today, I don’t want to forget to mention that in this book they cover how to navigate difficult topics such as gender, sexuality, marriage, technology, substance abuse, bitterness, friendship, mean kids, and more. This book has been a game changer for me and I haven’t been able to stop myself from sharing it with people in real life, so I can’t wait for you all to hear more about it today! Enjoy!
- The importance of investing in our kids.
- How we can allow the Holy Spirit to guide our purpose journeys.
- Heart transformation vs. behavior modification and why we should work on the former.
- Formulaic parenting and why there’s a better way.
- The complexity of our kids and how that impacts our parenting.
More on Jimmy and Kristin Scroggins:
- Order Full Circle Parenting Here
- Listen to The Mom Village Here
- Follow Kristin and Jimmy on IG HERE!
More on The Millennial Mission/Links Mentioned in Episode:
- Order your My Why Journal HERE!
- Follow us on IG: @bethanyandcorey
- Sign Up for exclusive discounts, benefits, and top secret info only our podcast listeners get!
- Press Inquiries/Contact: